Another year has come to an end. It is imperative you ask yourself these questions as you step into the New Year.
Review of 2016
- What goals did I set at the beginning of the year?
- What goals have I achieved? (Celebrate them)
- What goals have I not achieved? Why have I not achieved them and how do I prevent a re-occurrence?
2017 in view
- What are my goals for 2017? (Set high goals)
- What will it take for me achieve them?
- What strategies will I employ to meet my set goals?
- How often will I review my progress during the year? (Monthly. quarterly, bi-annually)
- Write down your goals for 2017 and strategies to be employed to achieve them.
- Things you may need to do to achieve your goals:
- Learn new skills
- Get a new job/work longer hours
- Cut of some friends
- Change your habits
- Upgrade your education/knowledge
- Learn a new language
- Save more money
- Start your own/a new business
- Cut down the hours you spend watching television
I wish you a fulfilling new year.
For more email: firstname.lastname@example.org